President’s Day Forecast

7 Day Forecast

Today-Patchy drizzle between 8am and 9am. Patchy dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Tonight-Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Tuesday-A 20 percent chance of showers after 3pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Tuesday Night-A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Wednesday-A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Wednesday Night-A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Thursday-A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Thursday Night-A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Friday-Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Friday Night-A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Saturday-A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Saturday Night-A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Sunday-A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories