Rain, showers and possible thunderstorms

7 Day Forecast

Today-Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 3pm, then a chance of showers. High near 64. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Tonight-Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday-Sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Wednesday Night-Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday-Sunny, with a high near 57. Thursday Night-Clear, with a low around 33. Friday-Sunny, with a high near 62. Friday Night-Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Saturday-A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Saturday Night-Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday-A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Sunday Night-Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Monday-Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories