Rain tonight

7 Day Forecast

Today–A 10 percent chance of showers after 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 76. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Tonight–A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 10pm. Low around 59. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible. Friday–Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of showers between noon and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Friday Night–A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Sunday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Sunday Night–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Monday–Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Night–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 61. Tuesday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Tuesday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Wednesday–Sunny, with a high near 83.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories