Rain, wind and cold today

7 Day Forecast

Today–Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 47. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tonight–Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Wednesday–Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Light west wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Wednesday Night–Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday–Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Thursday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Friday–A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Friday Night–Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Saturday–A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Saturday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Sunday–A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Sunday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Monday–A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 70.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Community Headline List

More Community