Scattered rain showers, Flash Flood Advisory

7 Day Forecast

Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 84. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Tuesday Night–Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Wednesday–Occasional showers and thunderstorms. High near 85. Southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday–Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday Night–Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Friday Night–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Saturday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Saturday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Sunday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Sunday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Monday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Recent Updates

Trending Stories

Don't Miss