Showers and storms,

7 Day Forecast

Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Tuesday Night–Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Wednesday–Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Light northwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Wednesday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Thursday–Sunny, with a high near 89. Thursday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Friday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Friday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Saturday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Saturday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Sunday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Sunday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Monday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories