Showers and thunderstorms again today

7 Day Forecast

A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Patchy fog between 7am and 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thursday Night–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Friday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Saturday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Sunday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Sunday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Monday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Monday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Tuesday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Tuesday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Wednesday–Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories