Showers and thunderstorms likely today

7 Day Forecast

Thursday–Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 101. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thursday Night—Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Friday—A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 99. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. West wind around 5 mph. Saturday—A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Saturday Night—A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Sunday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Sunday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Monday—A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Monday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Tuesday–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 91. Tuesday Night–Mostly clear, with a low around 72. Wednesday–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories