Pattern shift starts Sunday with more clouds throughout the day and closely watching a squall line that will move across the state of Alabama into our region late Sunday evening. This storm complex could bring some gusty winds to east Alabama just before midnight as it weakens but continuing to move eastward.
Unsettled pattern remains for the start of next week with plenty of rainfall chances. Isolated to scattered showers and storms each day with a greater chance to see widespread rainfall Wednesday with the approaching cold front. During this unsettled three day pattern we will see temperatures climb into the mid to upper 80s before cooling off to the 70s by the end of the week.
- House GOP ousts Rep. Liz Cheney from top post amid Trump criticisms
- Panama City MMA fighter gaining national attention from 360 knockout kick
- Cost up as consumer prices shot up 0.8% in April as worries escalate
- Tina Turner, Jay-Z, Foo Fighters, Go-Go’s among Rock & Roll Hall inductees
- Norman Lloyd, star of ‘Saboteur,’ ‘St. Elsewhere,’ dies at 106
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: