Sunny afternoon and below average

7 Day Forecast

Today–Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 65. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tonight–Rain likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday–A 10 percent chance of rain before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Tuesday Night–Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday–Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night–Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Thursday–A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Thursday Night—Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Friday Night–Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Saturday—A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Saturday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Sunday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories