Sunny, breezy and little warmer today

7 Day Forecast

Today–Sunny, with a high near 67. East wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tonight–Clear, with a low around 40. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Thursday–Sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning. Thursday Night–Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Friday–Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Saturday–Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Saturday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Sunday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Sunday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Monday–A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Monday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Tuesday–A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories