Sunny, hot and humid today

7 Day Forecast

Today–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 97. East wind around 5 mph. Tonight–A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind around 5 mph. Saturday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 98. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night-A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Monday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Monday Night–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Tuesday–Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Wednesday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Wednesday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Thursday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories