Very nice summer day, sunny and warmer

7 Day Forecast

A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 97. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Monday Night—A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 72. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Tuesday—A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 99. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Night—A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Wednesday—Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Wednesday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Thursday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Thursday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. FridayA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Friday Night—A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Saturday–A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Saturday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Sunday–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories