Warmer today, with increasing clouds

7 Day Forecast

Today–Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Tonight–Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind around 5 mph. Friday–A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Friday Night–A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Saturday–A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night–A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Sunday–A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 75. Sunday Night–A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Washington’s Birthday–A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Monday Night–Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday–Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night–A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Wednesday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories