Weather Aware Tuesday-SLIGHT/ENHANCED, All of I-85 North and West: 1PM-11PM Tuesday-Wednesday 4am southern counties. First Round and second rounds converge 1pm-6pm then 7pm-11pm needs to be watched for a strong MCS (MESOSCALE Convective System or long-lived complex storms) type system from the north and then a second wave being kicked off later in the day from the west, this is the actual cold front.
We are under a Marginal Risk or a 2 out of 5 for confidence for severe weather all south and east of I-85 and 3 out of 5 north and west of I-85. This would include damaging wind, hail, and a few tornadoes. Torrential rainfall will be present with these storms, up 3”of rainfall.
Weather Aware Wednesday morning-MARGINAL– Appears to be clear but late Tuesday night lingering just after midnight potentially Wednesday early but the rest of Wednesday looks great, with the exception of a few showers and storms not severe and the strongest line dips farther south and east.
Late Wednesday through Mother’s Day looks great!
*This is a strong seasonal cold front with a noticeable change in lower readings and much drier air Thursday and especially Friday morning when we dip to the lower 50s and possibly readings in some areas down into the upper 40s for lows.
- Cheney warns against enabling Trump lies ahead of No. 3 ouster
- House GOP ousts Rep. Liz Cheney from top post amid Trump criticisms
- Panama City MMA fighter gaining national attention from 360 knockout kick
- Cost up as consumer prices shot up 0.8% in April as worries escalate
- Tina Turner, Jay-Z, Foo Fighters, Go-Go’s among Rock & Roll Hall inductees
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: