Wet Weather Pattern Begins

7 Day Forecast

Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 80. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Tuesday Night–Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 5am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Wednesday–A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. High near 81. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night–Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Low around 67. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday–A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then occasional showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 8am and 2pm, then occasional showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. High near 83. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday Night–Occasional showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8pm. Low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday–Occasional showers and thunderstorms. High near 83. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night–A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 68. Saturday–Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Sunday–Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Monday–Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories