The forecast for the next 48 hours will remain the same, with readings in the mid-80s and overnight lows in the lower 60s.
Friday morning a cool front enters the region and a weak squall line seems to weaken across east central Alabama. Showers and a few storms will be present. The front then moves across the entire region but then stalls but this could change.
Friday Afternoon and Evening: The daytime heating may help to support energy across the area, which means a few storms may elevate to significant levels. Brief heavy rainfall and gusty winds.
Saturday and Sunday: All subject to change in the forecast, so be prepared for several scenarios. The area of low pressure will form across the Gulf along the stalled-out front, which will bring showers and storms throughout the entire day Saturday, with this lingering on the backside, Sunday morning.
- Hummer with 4 containers of gas inside bursts into flames after filling up at Florida gas station
- HBO releases first sneak peek of ‘Friends’ reunion
- Ohio woman hit in face with 10-pound ‘log of prepackaged meat’ during fight at Walmart
- Gina DeJesus carjacked at gunpoint: I-Team
- CDC: Fully vaccinated people can largely ditch masks indoors
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: