BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Drone footage by John Oldshue captured massive flooding along Fish River in Baldwin County Thursday.
Hurricane Sally made landfall Wednesday near Gulf Shores, Alabama, as a Category 2 storm, pushing a surge of ocean water onto the coast and dumping torrential rain that forecasters said would cause dangerous flooding from the Florida Panhandle to Mississippi and well inland in the days ahead.
- UPDATE: Alabama reports 332,085 confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide, with 7,007 in Lee County
- Online sign-ups complicate vaccine rollout for older people
- Deep South falls behind in COVID vaccine drive
- Global death toll from COVID-19 tops 2 million
- Trump to leave Washington on morning of Biden’s inauguration