The forecast remains dry leaving us with another quiet day. High pressure is in control today with no rain at all for the afternoon. Winds will pick up as we head into the later evening hours to 15 mph gusting as high as 20 mph from the east.
A strong high-pressure system will keep us clear and dry into the weekend and as we begin a new work week. Temperatures will increase into the lower 90’s by Saturday and rising into the mid to high 90’s by the beginning of next week.
The extended forecast calls for a possible increase in rain chances by the end of next week. This system could bring us more than just a light afternoon stray shower.
- Austin mass shooting: Teen arrested at Killeen area high school is 2nd suspect
- Columbus duo arrested, charged in CARES Act fraud scheme
- Attorney: 5 Savannah police officers fired after in-custody death
- Mugshot makeover king pleads guilty in SunTrust bank robbery
- Dry air moves in for the week; tropics becoming active
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES:
FOR WEATHER ALERTS: