Showers today and brief heavy rain at times

Weather

Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Patchy fog before 8am. High near 80. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Thursday Night—Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 9pm and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Friday—A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. South wind around 5 mph. Friday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Saturday Night–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Sunday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Sunday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Monday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Monday Night–Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Tuesday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Tuesday Night–A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Wednesday–A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Political Stories

More Politics

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories